Monday, June 9, 2008

I Am Blessed! - Ephesians 1:3-11

All praise to you, God, the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because I am united with Christ. Even before you made the world, you loved me and chose me in Christ to be holy and without fault in your eyes. God, you decided in advance to adopt me into your own family by bringing me to yourself through Jesus Christ. This is what you wanted to do, and it gave you great pleasure. So I praise you, God, for the glorious grace you have poured out on me because I belong to your dear Son. You are so rich in kindness and grace that you purchased my freedom with the blood of your Son and forgave my sins. You have showered your kindness on me, along with all wisdom and understanding.

God, you have now revealed to me your mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill your own good pleasure. And this is the plan: At the right time you will bring everything together under the authority of Christ—everything in heaven and on earth. Furthermore, because I am united with Christ, I have received an inheritance from you, for you chose me in advance, and you make everything work out according to your plan.

No comments: