Friday, June 13, 2008
I Am Acquitted! - Romans 8:1-4
So now I am under no condemnation because I belong to Christ Jesus. And because I belong to him, the power of your life-giving Spirit has freed me from the power of sin that leads to death. The law of Moses was unable to save me because of the weakness of my sinful nature. So God, you did what the law could not do. You sent your own Son in a body like the body I, a sinner, has. And in that body you declared an end to sin’s control over me by giving your Son as a sacrifice for my sins. You did this so that the just requirement of the law would be fully satisfied for me, and I no longer follow my sinful nature but instead follow the Spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment